What you’ll need:
- 2 tbsp rice/coconut flour
- 1/2 c tsp turmeric - be very careful not to add too much as it can stain
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tsp honey
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a small bowl. If it’s too thick add more yogurt
- Wash your face with a good quality cleanser and apply the mask evenly on the face. If you have dark circles or dry under eyes, you can apply the mask there too
- Let the mask sit on your face for 30 minutes
- Massage your skin with the mask gently so the flour can exfoliate your skin.
- Rinse off and use a mild cleanser - if your skin looks stained repeat
- Pat dry and follow with moisturiser
Warning this can leave a slight yellow tinge on your skin but it will wash off. It may stain your towel/clothing so use dark colours.