What you’ll need:
- 2 tbsp / 30 ml Rose Hip Oil
- 2 tbsp / 30ml Jojoba Oil
- 12 drops / 0.6 ml Essential Oils (See below for skin type indicators)*
- 1 x 60 ml Glass Dropper Bottle
For Oily Skin:
For Breakouts and Blemishes:
- Tea tree
For Aging Skin:
For Combination Skin (Dry and Oily):
For Red Marks and Dark Spots:
DirectionsAdd all oils to your amber glass bottle and shake vigorously to combine.
How To Use
- Apply to clean, dry skin.
- Use twice a day or as needed.
- Apply one drop of serum each to your forehead, cheeks and chin and gently massage in until fully absorbed.
- Pat down any excess oil with a soft washcloth.
As with all our DIY recipes, you can experiment to suit your preferences. Many factors can change the end result, including temperature, humidity, light, ingredient quality. Some DIYs can be amended by remelting or adding ingredients, but some cannot. Please read the whole recipe before beginning and remember to have fun!
*Please exercise caution when using essential oils. If you are pregnant or have any kind of health or skin condition, we recommend you speak to your doctor before use. Essential oils are highly concentrated liquids, so use in moderation. Pure essential oils should never be used directly on the skin and should never be ingested. When using an essential oil for the first time, do a skin patch test. Each essential oil is unique and may not be suited to everyone. Please research potential benefits as well as safety precautions before using any essential oil. Some essential oils may interfere with medication. Check with your medical professional if you have any concerns.