An easy solid moisturising bar that can be used to nourish dry skin and relieve muscle pain.
What you'll need:
- 22.4% Shea Butter
- 22.4% Cocoa Butter
- 20.0% Grape Seed Oil
- 20.0% Mango Butter
- 13.2% Sunflower Wax
- 1.0% Vitamin E
- 0.8% Essential Oil - I like rosemary for relieving muscle pain
- Soap mould
- Measure your oils, waxes and butters (except essential oil and vitamin E) and melt in a double boiler.
- Once everything is melted and mixed together, allow it to cool to 40C or below and add your vitamin E and essential oil(s).
- Pour the mix into your moulds.
- Once the bars have completely cooled, gently pop them out of the moulds.
- Store them in a cool place, these are designed to melt with body heat so will melt easily.
Use straight out of the shower or as required for dry skin or muscle pain.