What you’ll need:
- 2 x tbsp / 30 ml Safflower oil (or carrier oil of your choice)
- 2 x tbsp / 30 ml Candelilla/Beeswax
- 1.5 tsp / 7.5 g Mica (I used iridescent copper)
- 1 x drop / 1 g Vitamin E
- 1 x 30 ml glass jar
- Melt wax and oil in a double boiler.
- Add your mica and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into your glass jar.
- Continue to stir until solidified so the mica does not sink to the bottom.
How to use:
Apply a small amount to the top of your cheekbones, brow bones, over your cupid's bow, down the center and on the tip of your nose, and around your temples.