What you’ll need:
- 2 x tbsp / 30 ml liquid castile soap
- 5 x tbsp / 75 g baking soda
- 5 x drops of lime essential oil
- 5 x drops of lemon essential oil
- 1 x small glass jar
- Use a sieve to get any clumps out of the baking soda
- Pour into the jar
- Add the liquid soap and essential oils
- Stir until it turns into a paste - if you prefer a runnier texture add more soap
- Add a small amount to your cloth or rag, scrub and rinse with warm water.
Suitable for baths, basins, sinks and other hard surfaces. Always spot test in an inconspicuous area.